If you are already a Motorsport Marshal BUT NOT a member of the British Motorsport Marshals Club (BMMC) then we’d love you to join us.
Firstly, let’s highlight the benefits of joining BMMC (THE Marshals’ Club):
- BMMC is the premier UK club for race, rally, speed (sprints/hill climbs) and karting marshals
- We work and liaise with the Motorsport UK, the governing body of motor sport in UK, and our officials represent the interests of marshals on various committees
- We will manage your marshal registration and grading as you gain experience
- We will provide training and development to support the experience you will gain attending events
- We have an online volunteering system for Race Meetings, with the expectation for extending this to all forms of motorsport meetings in 2016
- We offer financial subsidies on proban overalls and waterproofs and a range of Club branded clothing, badges, stickers etc
- Additional insurance benefits, particularly for marshalling overseas and non-Motorsport UK licensed events
If you are not already a motorsport marshal then we would strongly recommend that you “Try a day as a Marshal”.
All marshalling enquiries are processed by our National Secretary, Paul Wiltshire who will ensure you receive information from a region local to you, so that we can get you involved in marshalling as soon as possible.
Please contact Paul Wiltshire by email on email@example.com or by phone on 01225 703 419