This is a general notice to all BMMC members whose email address is logged on the Club’s database.
The Club is updating technology to enhance membership benefits and communications.
All BMMC members need to register, including North West region members. Please follow these simple steps to register…
1) Visit www.marshals.co.uk and click on Volunteering Website.
2) A screen will appear. Click on “First Time User Account Set-up”
You will receive an immediate response requesting your email address.
Please enter the normal address that you have registered on the old database. If in doubt enter your BMMC number.
3) You will then receive an email inviting you to create a new password.
Follow the instructions and set your preferred password and make a note of it in case of a system (or memory) problem.
4) This site will always be available at www.marshals.co.uk click Volunteering Website and login using
Username: Your BMMC Membership number eg:- NW9999 (no spaces)
Password: your chosen password
You can modify your password at any time via the “Your Account” link at the top of the page.
If you have any difficulties please contact Sean Clarke firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Now please update/amend your personal details. Click on the icon (looks like a Cluedo character)
It is particularly important that you keep your email address up to date as this will be our primary method of communicating with members.