Our club is:
- Is run by volunteers for the benefit of volunteers
- Our legal status is British Motorsports Marshals’ Club Ltd, a company limited by Guarantee, Registered No. 962892
- Legal & formal notices should be posted to our Registered Office address – Alpha House, 4 Greek Street, Stockport, SK38AB
- Member’s correspondence should be posted to The Club Secretary at – 5 Chiltern Close, Gwersyllt Wrexham Clwyd LL11 4XE(Tel: 07800 58739)
- To purchase items direct, contact the National Regalia Officer, who will confirm availability, delivery timescale and cost (including postage).
- Delivery timescale will depend upon stock availability, payment clearance and other National Regalia Officer commitments.
All items are dispatched in good condition but we will accept returns within 14 days if items are genuinely sub-standard. Members will be responsible for return postage costs.
- Note that many items of regalia are supplied direct from the manufacturer/stockist; in which case warranty claims and any returns should be to the manufacturer/stockist, although the Club will help in the case of any difficulty.
- Members should ensure funds are available to meet their selected payment method.
- Persons paying for new membership or renewing their membership may cancel their application within 7 days and receive full reimbursement of fees. Memberships packs will be despatched only after this period has elapsed.
Website Terms & Conditions
- All information on this website is displayed in good faith being up to date when posted and is primarily for the benefit of our members or prospective members.
- All Information and comment represent the views of the Club and not any individual officers, unless specifically stated.
- Contact details for our officials are provided and members and/or prospective members should make contact if they need any further information/detail/explanation of items on the website.