Our club is:
- Is run by volunteers for the benefit of volunteers
- Our legal status is British Motorsports Marshals’ Club Ltd, a company limited by Guarantee, Registered No. 962892
- Legal & formal notices should be posted to our Registered Office address – Alpha House, 4 Greek Street, Stockport, SK38AB
- Member’s correspondence should be posted to The Club Secretary at – 23 Lansdown Close, Melksham, Wiltshire SN12 7JR (Tel: 01225 703419)
BMMC “Articles of Association”
Limited company governance updated December 2019
- To purchase items direct, contact Eric Ridler, our Regalia Officer, who will confirm availability, delivery timescale and cost (including postage).
- Delivery timescale will depend upon stock availability, payment clearance and holiday commitments (remember Eric is a volunteer).
All items are dispatched in good condition but we will accept returns within 14 days if items are genuinely sub-standard. Members will be responsible for return postage costs.
- Note that many items of regalia are supplied direct from the manufacturer/stockist; in which case warranty claims and any returns should be to the manufacturer/stockist, although the Club will help in the case of any difficulty.
- Members should ensure funds are available to meet their selected payment method.
- Persons paying for new membership or renewing their membership may cancel their application within 7 days and receive full reimbursement of fees. Memberships packs will be despatched only after this period has elapsed.
Website Terms & Conditions
- All information on this website is displayed in good faith being up to date when posted and is primarily for the benefit of our members or prospective members.
- All Information and comment represent the views of the Club and not any individual officers, unless specifically stated.
- Contact details for our officials are provided and members and/or prospective members should make contact if they need any further information/detail/explanation of items on the website.