If you are already a Motorsport Marshal BUT NOT a member of the BMMC then we’d love you to join us
Firstly, let’s highlight the benefits of joining BMMC (THE Marshals’ Club):
- BMMC is the premier UK club for race, rally, speed (sprints/hill climbs) and karting marshals
- We work and liaise with Motorsport UK, the governing body of motorsport in UK, and our officials represent the interests of marshals on various committees
- We will manage your marshal registration and grading as you gain experience
- We will provide training and development to support the experience you will gain attending events
- We have an excellent online volunteering system for to manage which events you wish to attend
- We offer financial subsidies on proban overalls and waterproofs and a range of Club branded clothing, badges, stickers etc
- Additional insurance benefits, particularly for marshalling overseas and non-Motorsport UK licensed events
- Various supplier discounts for everything motorsport and non-motorsport as well
If you want to become a motorsport marshal then we highly recommend that you “Try a day as a Marshal”
All marshalling enquiries are processed by our Taster Day Coordinator Peter Wilson who will ensure you receive information from a region local to you, so that we can get you involved in marshalling as soon as possible.
Please contact Peter Wilson by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are working on our online application system at the moment. Please bear with us whilst we update this.
For now, to join the BMMC, please use the adjacent button to download our application forms.