If you are already a Motorsport Marshal BUT NOT a member of the BMMC then we’d love you to join us
Firstly, let’s highlight the benefits of joining BMMC (THE Marshals’ Club):
- BMMC is the premier UK club for race, rally, speed (sprints/hill climbs) and karting marshals
- We work and liaise with Motorsport UK, the governing body of motorsport in UK, and our officials represent the interests of marshals on various committees
- We will manage your marshal registration and grading as you gain experience
- We will provide training and development to support the experience you will gain attending events
- We have an excellent online volunteering system for to manage which events you wish to attend
- We offer financial subsidies on proban overalls and waterproofs and a range of Club branded clothing, badges, stickers etc
- Additional insurance benefits, particularly for marshalling overseas and non-Motorsport UK licensed events
- Various supplier discounts for everything motorsport and non-motorsport as well
Join the BMMC - Online Application
Joining the British Motorsports Marshals Club is now easy. Just follow a few quick steps to become a member.
Step 1: Select the button below to be taken to our online appliction form.
- You must register with Motorsport UK (governing body for motorsport in the UK) before applying to join the BMMC. You can register here and then complete their online induction course. When you have your MSUK registration card, please proceed to complete the BMMC online application form.
- If you currently hold Motorsport UK Registration, please include a copy of your registration card in your online application.
- Student membership is available, though you will need to provide evidence of full-time education, such as a letter of confirmation from the institution of study on headed paper.
- To pay your first BMMC subscription by credit/debit card online, click here
Please DO NOT send cash.
- Note: It will greatly assist the BMMC if you pay all future annual membership renewals by Direct Debit.
We will contact you each year before taking a payment on or about 3rd To facilitate this, please download a BMMC Direct Debit form (PDF format), print , complete and sign this form, and post to the National Membership Coordinator. (details below)
Please note that Direct Debits take effect in January of the year following the first payment.
Remember you are protected by the Direct Debit Guarantee
- If you have not received your BMMC pack within 21 days, please contact the National Membership Coordinator by email at email@example.com
If you want to become a motorsport marshal then we highly recommend that you “Try a day as a Marshal”
All marshalling enquiries are processed by our Taster Day Coordinator Peter Wilson who will ensure you receive information from a region local to you, so that we can get you involved in marshalling as soon as possible.
Please contact Peter Wilson by email on firstname.lastname@example.org