Firstly, let’s highlight the benefits of joining BMMC (THE Marshals’ Club):
- BMMC stands for British Motorsports Marshals Club.
- BMMC is the premier UK club for race, rally, speed (sprints/hill climbs) and karting.
- We work and liaise with Motorsport UK, the governing body of motor sport in UK, and our officials represent the interests of marshals on various committees.
- We will manage your marshal registration and grading as you gain experience.
- We will provide training and development to support the experience you will gain attending events.
- We have an online volunteering system for Race Meetings.
- We offer financial subsidies on proban overalls and waterproofs and a range of Club branded clothing, badges, stickers etc.
- Additional insurance benefits, particularly for marshalling overseas and non-Motorsport UK licensed events.
We would strongly recommend that if you are new to marshalling then “Try a day as a Marshal”.
All applications are processed by our Taster Day Coordinator Peter Wilson email@example.com who will ensure you receive information from a region local to you or book your day here, so that we can get you involved in marshalling as soon as possible.
New BMMC membership enquiries should be made through our Membership Secretary as detailed below: