Firstly, let’s highlight the benefits of joining BMMC (THE Marshals’ Club):
- BMMC stands for the British Motorsport Marshals Club.
- BMMC is the premier UK club for race, rally, speed (sprints/hill climbs) and karting.
- We work and liaise with the MSA, the governing body of motor sport in UK, and our officials represent the interests of marshals on various committees.
- We will manage your marshal registration and grading as you gain experience.
- We will provide training and development to support the experience you will gain attending events.
- We have an online volunteering system for Race Meetings, with the expectation for extending this to all forms of motorsport meetings in 2016.
- We offer financial subsidies on proban overalls and waterproofs and a range of Club branded clothing, badges, stickers etc.
- Additional insurance benefits, particularly for marshalling overseas and non-MSA licensed events.
The next step is to read about application forms, membership subscriptions and payment methods, please click here
New enquiries should be made through our Membership Secretary as detailed below.
If you are looking for more information here are some links you may find useful:
We would strongly recommend that if you are new to marshalling then “Try a day as a Marshal”.
All applications are processed by our National Secretary, Steve Woolfe who will ensure you receive
information from a region local to you, so that we can get you involved in marshalling as soon as possible.
TELEPHONE: 01327 857346
POST TO: The Berries, 26 Little London, Silverstone, NN12 8UP