COVID 19: OPERATING RESTRICTIONS
A reminder that Motorsport is operating under revised guidelines from both HM Government and Motorsport UK.
COVID 19 is still here and will be for some time. In order to continue running motorsport events it is essential that the guidelines are followed. Organising clubs are restricting the numbers of marshals so that social distancing can be adhered to.
At the track:
- Always keep your distance – Stay 2 metres apart
- Keep a face covering ready at all times (A BMMC snood worn as a neck scarf is great protection from sunburnt necks in summer and keeps you warm in winter and can quickly be pulled up to act as a face covering)
- WEAR a face covering when attending an incident or when in closer than 2 metres contact with others
- Ensure your face covering covers your nose and not just your mouth
- Keep Yourself Safe
- Keep Others Safe
- Protect our Sport AND our NHS
If you feel that you are unable or unwilling to follow the guidelines, please consider not volunteering.
If you feel unwell prior to an event, inform the chief marshal and withdraw from attending.
If you feel unwell during an event, inform your post chief and arrangements will be made for you to leave the venue as quickly as possible.
If you are exempt from wearing a face covering under current guidelines, please inform your post chief who will make the necessary amendments to the post to allow safe operation for others.
For up to date marshal guidance visit the Motorsport UK Website by clicking here.