At the time of ordering, you will be required to provide Lille & FRS with your BMMC membership number.
Lille and FRS have a list of valid membership numbers to verify your order. The list will be of new marshals and those who have not had new clothing for 3 years.
If you are awaiting your membership number, please ensure that your payment has been paid by your bank, before contacting the membership secretary, on
firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no need to quote your MSUK number as this will not be accepted.
- All claims MUST be submitted by email ONLY to email@example.com
- To make a claim, you will be required to submit a “Subsidy Allowance Claim” Form.
- Only the current format will be excepted – Download the Form
- All claims must also be submitted with either the Lille headed paper confirmation of paid order and/or Bestworkwear (FRS Countrywear Ltd) headed paper confirmation of paid order.
- Claims should be submitted within 30 days of receipt of order confirmation.
Only items purchased from official suppliers are eligible for the BMMC Subsidy Allowance Scheme