Now let’s walk you through the important steps to becoming a member of the BMMC:
- Print a BMMC application form (PDF format), click here
Print a BMMC application form (WORD format), click here
Please complete and sign this form
Note, a separate form is required for each new member but subscriptions can be consolidated on one form – that of the person making the payment.
- Print a Motorsport UK registration form (PDF format), click here
Please complete and sign this form and attach a photograph. For HELP completing the form please click here.
Note, all new member applications must be accompanied by a completed Motorsport UK Registration Form.
- To pay your first BMMC subscription by credit/debit card online, click here
Note, it will greatly assist the Club if you pay online using your credit/debit card.
If you prefer to pay by credit/debit card by telephone please call me on the number below.
Please DO NOT send cash.
- Print a BMMC Direct Debit form (PDF format), click here
Note, it will greatly assist the Club if you pay all future annual membership renewals by Direct Debit.
We will write to you each year before taking a payment on or about 3rd January. Please complete & sign this form.
Please note that Direct Debits take effect in January of the year following first payment by credit/debit card.
Note, remember you are protected by the Direct Debit Guarantee
- Experience Record Form should be completed if you have previous marshalling experience within the last two years, except in the case of someone returning to motorsport after a short break.
Print an Experience Record form (PDF format), click here
If you currently hold Motorsport UK Registration, please also include a photocopy of your registration card.
- To ensure you have completed, signed and enclosed all the forms use the BMMC checklist, click here
- Now, post all documents to Dave Reed at the address below.
If you have not received your pack in 21 days please contact Dave Reed by email.
We want you to be enjoying your motor sport and BMMC benefits as soon as possible
TELEPHONE: 01327 857346
POST TO: The Berries, 26 Little London, Silverstone, NN12 8UP